Friday, October 15, 2010

Uncouth Unprofessional

Dear John Doe,

You really put me in a horrible position. Your extremely fucked up business ethics and practice have not only pissed me off but put me in a life altering situation. Thanks a lot you fucking asshole. It was just too damn good to be true. You even have the NERVE to try to keep me dangling on your short and mangled thread after shafting the shit out of me. Who the fuck does that? Haven't you done enough?

I don't know what kind of people you deal with on a regular basis, but I'm not going to be a simple bitch and sit around waiting for you to "figure it out," I don't have that kind of time. Moreover I just don't see myself dealing with someone like you at all. You really fucked up this first impression and all over greed, impatience, irresponsibility, and disregard. Well hell, with all those reasons it sounds a bit hard to make any other impression but a rotten one.

So again, thanks for completely changing my life asshole. If you violently fell down a flight of stairs or two I probably wouldn't even feel bad. Maybe then you would understand what turmoil you put me through. Watch your step...

-A lesson that has come with GREAT consequence, and NOW I will be more judgmental.

Signed,

Harvey Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment