Sunday, October 24, 2010

Unanimous Slut

Dear John Doe,

What kind of faux force field do you have embowed over your person? And do you really think I'd fall for that positivity bullshit? I don't know what kind of world you're trying to convince yourself that you live in, but it's not a world full of pure imagination. Let's discuss the indicators that make my prior statement factual.

First of all, you’re a community slut and everyone knows it. Not just locally but nationally. Remember we both come from another place, and in that place you were just the same…a fucking slut with a tarnished reputation. Oh, I didn't forget. So how does that make you more holy than thou? It doesn't, it makes you just as fucked up as I am if not worse.

I'm not denying that I'm a negative person, which is your only beef with me. However, how dare you cast the first stone when you blatantly announce to the world every time you empty your dick or want to? Can you be that dim-witted you fucking numb nut? Comparing one's moral fiber to the others, what's the lesser evil? Who stands above and who lies beneath? What a good question...

So yeah...I'm "negative". Why don't you fucking kill yourself. How's that for negativity? Take that, you simple fucking bitch.

-A lesson that has come with great consequence, and now I will be more judgmental.

Signed,

Harvey Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment