Tuesday, October 19, 2010

THIEF!!!

Dear Jane Doe,

Chile...did you really think you weren't going to get exposed? Your ignorance or one track mind really got you caught up in some of the most ultimate of wrong doings. Wrong doing that you let me take the fall for at one point. Good thing my instincts kicked in and I exited stage left as soon as I felt like something was going on and that it wasn't a good thing. Now that you're the only one left to blame, what are you going to do? Lie?

At one point I really used to believe that you were a good person but it really didn't take long for the evil to seep out of your pores. It really didn't take long for me to be exposed to the terrible soul you have. Remember, I gained light of that before ANYone else did. However, I pushed the obvious signs aside because I know we aren't all perfect. You though, you are imperfection personified. You possess every negative characteristic that a human being and any animal can have. You're a fucking savage.

This will have to be last time I learn any lessons about you, or hear about any more of the horrible things you've done or how much more of a horrible person you are. Out of sight, out of mind. Goodbye.

-A lesson that has come with great consequence, and NOW I will be more judgmental.

Signed,

Harvey Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment