Saturday, October 23, 2010

Power Pig

Dear Jane Doe,


I am really fucking upset! I can't believe you lured me into that awful trap of yours with that fake and infectious personality. "I" should have known! You really swayed me with money and a kool-aid smile. Shows me how easy it is to pull influence over others. Trust that I won't have to spend many more days trying to impress you unwillingly and just to make my days go by smoother. Trust that I won't have to look at your big bacon face for much longer. Trust that you'll be at a loss in the end.

One of the most uncomfortable things to ever experience is watching you be watched by someone. Another uncomfortable experience is being slapped by an asshole all of sudden. That's exactly what you did to me because I had NO idea you were such a fucking asshole. Shame on you for fooling me and shame on you for revealing your true ghoulish nature. Now you can never convince me that you're anything otherwise. Smooth move you fucking monster. Now who's the fool?

-A lesson that has come with GREAT consequence, and now I will be more judgmental.

Signed,

Harvey Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment